<VV> New Vair Guy on the block (Brake line removal)

vairdan at localnet.com vairdan at localnet.com
Thu Jun 22 21:31:43 EDT 2006

  I can't believe you guys failed to tell him about a proven method
that Smitty told me about many Corvairs ago...Use vice grips on the
line wrench - yes clamp down on the wrench real good. Can't be used
in some places, but every time I could get it on, it removed it. Use
of some Kroil or PB Blaster is also a good idea.

  VairDan.

  Quoting "Harris, Charles P LTC NAS Whiting Field,        N9"