<VV> SLOW!!!!

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Fri Jun 23 13:02:49 EDT 2006

Okay Moose, who is "Fearless Leader?"

I've been struggling with mine.  I have the engine ready to go in, but every
time I start to see a little progress, I hit a snag.  Finally finished
brakes, everything replaced, dual M/C, all new lines, wheel cylinders,
shoes, bearings on front wheels, etc.  Halfway through installing Flaming
River steering box from Seth Emerson, old gas tank  discarded, new tank to
go in after steering upgrade is complete, began work on hood and trunk lid,
and began stripping old paint, (3 layers)  Trunk and floor boards cleaned up
nice, a little POR 15 going in for good measure.  Still scrounging parts.

Still hoping to have it on the road for Buffalo.   Good luck to the rest of
you.   Looking forward to meeting many of you this year.  I did not have a
car, and was not part of the Corvair crowd, two years ago when you came to
Lexington.  But, I was at the convention nearly every day, and that is what
convinced me to get another Corvair and start over again.  Curses on you
all. GGGGGGGGGGGG

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY
66 Monza/Corsa clone