<VV> up date

pete pwilhelm2 at cogeco.ca
Fri Jun 23 16:24:01 EDT 2006

Just read a post saying less spam and more car updates,sssoooo....... Thanks to all the help from this web site and my local Corvair Club,brother in-law,shop manuals and oh yeh Clarks, my 68/500 series 110 coupe is "ALMOST" done mechanically. I hope to have it ready to take to Buffalo. Unfortunately the body and interior will not be done.If it makes it,it will certainly be the "poor cousin" It seems that there is so much to do,but when I look back 7 months ago,it has come a long way. This car was totally neglected for 18 years and  had been vandalized as well. What the water didn't get the mice and vandals got.Whenever I get discouraged,which seems to happen more the closer I get to my targets,I just have to remember the past.This has certainly been a project! I don't believe I have learnt as much in so short a time in years.
     See you Buffalo with or without the car.  Thanks for all the help.
          Rookie  Pete