<VV>cutting out during turns / turbo Carter YH...

Robert Hawley iamrgh at charter.net
Fri Jun 23 17:59:41 EDT 2006

Ok, I'll bite <ggg> what is the "known problem and an easy fix?" for this problem.  I've read Bob Helt's YH Tech paper and haven't found that particular problem addressed (or am I going blind?!).  Does it have anything to do with fuel sloshing in the bowl or float issues? Any help to enlighten me about the solution to the YH cutting out during turns will be appreciated.  Bob Hawley (1963 Spyder conv.)