<VV> wheel opening moldings

Joe Lake thenakdcarpenter at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 18:10:28 EDT 2006

Recently I purchased someone's collection of parts and cars. I'm trying to
find out information on a wheel opening molding that was in with a complete
set of N.O.S. 65 wheel opening moldings. the set was complete but instead of
the right rear large piece, there was a picec with the part #U 1-8702562.
I'm guessing it probably fits something G.M. from 1965. I've found
aftermarket suppliers that list this, butthe only ifo they will give is that
it is a right rear. It lists for $150- $200 with these suppliers. I just
want to put it on e-bay and give someone a good deal. If anyone knows what
it fits I would appreciate the info. Or if Anyone could use it out there let
me know. Thanks  Joe