<VV> Thanks

Garth Stapon corvair2 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 24 09:23:28 EDT 2006

Group:

This is just a short note to send a big thanks to Peter Koehler and the gents from the PA club for helping to remove and transport the 1965 Corsa Turbo motor to me here in CT. Peter dropped the motor and transaxle at my house last weekend. My wife Kathy was happy to see just a motor! My garage is getting pretty full with parts.

I hope to meet some of the PA club members in Buffalo so that I can buy them a lunch / coffee or a beer if that is their pleasure.

Corvair people are the best!

Thanks for the help guys!

Regards,

Garth Stapon