<VV> Road draft tube grommet

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 10:18:13 EDT 2006

Hey gang! The lower shroud grommet on my 1962 Monza, where my road draft tube (crankcase ventilation) passes through the lower shroud, is trashed. Clarks used to list a C1804, but it is no longer stocked. Does anyone have one they are willing to part with, or has anyone found a functional substitute for this grommet?

  Thanks

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on