<VV> Corsa update - compression and temperature

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sat Jun 24 19:46:54 EDT 2006

Something simple? Fan belt glazed,  slipping at higer rpms,  so fan isn't
turning fast enough?

That is what I  experienced  on a drive to Indy and back <200 miles one way>
At 70mph, head temp went to 400F, normal was 325F.   Finally pulled over and
tried the "safety" belt we all carry.  Temps went back to normal.    At
least until the safety belt broke <forgot to re-tighten after running for a
while, dumb me>

tim mahler
68 Fitch Sprint