<VV> Re: polishing cranx

djtcz at comcast.net djtcz at comcast.net
Sat Jun 24 16:53:44 EDT 2006

Should have added that the swarf from crank polishing goes right into the crank's oil holes, where it will lie in wait for an opportunity to go straight to the rod bearings.  Solvent and air are not sufficient to clean those holes. Scrubbing strokes from Gun cleaning brushes almost alway extract satisfying amounts of crap.
--
Dan Timberlake

Message: 10