<VV> No brake lights!

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 25 13:01:17 EDT 2006

Part of the reassembly of my '66 Monza included a new dash wire harness. I
changed out the harness and everything seemed to be working, but now I find
myself with no brake lights. Now I'm doubting if I ever they ever worked
since I changed out the harness. All the other lights work, including the
tail lights and rear turn signals. The odd thing is that when the brake
light switch is closed (brake pedal pushed) the accessory circuit is
activated.

Any ideas? I'm not very good when it comes to electrical gremlins.

Marc Sheridan