<VV> Re: Corsa update II

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Jun 25 13:40:13 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/25/2006 1:00:55 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
corvair at corvair.nl writes:

I'll  check the last mentioned things (fan belt etc) but I fear more
thorough measures have be taken to get this engine running a bit
cooler. I'm a bit hesitant taking the car and really heating it up
again. We more or less did that last sunday and like I said the
result was a bad running and misfiring car.

Regards,

Guus de  Haan

Hi Guus,
I know one thing for sure.....When I run into problems that I can't handle,
I need to get professional help. Since the experts haven't been of much help
(including my attempt), why not take the car to a shop that has a chassis dyno
 and the capability to diagnose problems like this? Certainly there are such
shops around that cater to Porsches and other turbo powered cars. I know that
it  can be expensive, but sometimes it's worth the cost just to get the
problem  diagnosed. Something to consider anyhow.
Regards,
Bob Helt