<VV> No brake lights!

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 09:40:42 EDT 2006

Marc-
Check which wires you have connected at the brake light switch. There should
be a white wire on one connector and an orange on on the other. The white
wire should go to the steering column connector on the other end. I suspect
you have the yellow wire (which is for the radio) connected to the switch
rather than the white wire.