<VV> No brake lights!

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 26 16:12:14 EDT 2006

I now have brake lights! Ed was right on the money. I had the yellow wire on
the switch instead of the white one.

I was putting the new harness in based on "if the connectors fit, it must be
right". That pretty much works, except in this case. There are three single
wires that come out of the same place and evidently the white one got hung
up and I didn't see it. The brake light switch needed two wires and that was
all I saw, so I plugged them in.

Thanks Ed. This one was giving me fits and problably would've taken me days
or weeks to find on my own. You saved me lot of grief!

Marc Sheridan

From: "Ed Dowds" <ed_dowds at hotmail.com>