<VV> Immediate Need for Concours Judges at Buffalo

Richard W Thompson Richard.W.Thompson at usa.dupont.com
Mon Jun 26 11:28:03 EDT 2006

Hello to all CORSA members,

I am appealing to those who are on this site to consider judging at our
Concours d'Elegance event in Buffalo this year.

Over 100 letters requesting judging help went out back in mid-May this year
with, sadly, only a handful of responses from the group it was mailed to. I
am looking for at least 30-35 more judges for this event. As this is my
first year as Chairman, I am still learning the ropes and would like to
provide the membership a good, fair, equitable and enjoyable concours
experience.

Specifically, undercarriage judges and interior judges, with some other
units to be filled as well.

This event can not be run without those who volunteer to be judges. We have
alot of talented and discerning people out there and I need your help.

If you have received a letter from me, please fill it out this week and
send in right away. The goal is to have the judging teams completed by
weeks end, June 30th, so that we can head in to these last planning weeks
with confidence that we are ready to go with a talented team of judges.

If you are interested, please respond to me at this address:
thompson4084 at sbcglobal.net, or call me at 920-339-4655, evening, CDT. I
would need to know your area of expertise or units wanted, years of CORSA
judging experience. I can't guarantee you the units you may want, but I can
certainly guarantee you a rewarding experience. Please contact me by June
30th with your information.

Don't delay or procrastinate! There are alot of your fellow members out
that will be relying upon their peer group to tell them they might have one
the best Corvairs on the globe! Give them that opportunity and lend hand.

Best Regards,

Rich Thompson
CORSA International Concours d'Elegance Chairman

transfers of data to third parties.