<VV> Rat Rod Corvair

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Jun 26 18:41:55 EDT 2006

I'm a glutton for punishment, just picked up another Corvair, or I should
say, re-picked up another Corvair.
I sold this project car last year, and included a good deal of parts so it
could be put back together. The car was completed and he put 4000 miles on
it. He now bought a 37 Chevy pickup, barn fresh, rust patina, driveable as
is so needed to sell the Vair. He offered it back to me for a price I
couldn't pass up. I had never in the past thought about doing a Corvair as a
"Rat Rod". Primer black, red rims, wide whites, spotlight, and 56 Chevy tail
lights. Follow the link to see it as I sold it to as it is today.

http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66

Gary Swiatowy