<VV> Corvair Jam XVII

Gary gary_dies at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 23:09:47 EDT 2006

Hello Fellow Corvair Enthusiasts,

The members of the Music City Corvair Club in Nashville, Tennessee would
like to personally invite you to our 17th Annual Music City Corvair Jam. The
event will be held September 2, 2006 at Moss Wright Park in Goodlettsville,
Tennessee. The 100 acre park is the location of the Bowen-Campbell House
built in 1787 and Mansker's Frontier settlement.

Our Jam is held in conjunction with Sumner County Vintage Vehicle Club's
Auto Expo where we expect over 250 vehicles. The flea market & parts vendor
area has grown to become one of the largest and best around. You might not
know, but the proceeds from this event goes to various charities in the area
such as the Bowen Campbell Foundation to help with the preservation of the
historic site where the show is held, Cancer Society, Boy Scouts, Samaritan
Association, Police and Firemen hurt on the job, Humane Society, and others.

As you know September 2nd is the Labor Day weekend and what a better way to
spend your holiday weekend than seeing the sites and sounds of Nashville and
participating in the Music City Corvair Jam. Your mini vacation could begin
participating in our fellowship dinner on Friday night September 1st where
we will join with Sumner County Vintage Vehicle Club for a time of food and
fellowship. Saturday would be busy preparing your Corvair to be judged in
one of the five classes plus the People' Choice Award as well as meeting new
friends or visiting with old ones. With the show over at 4:00 pm there is
still time to have an evening of fun at the Grand Ole Opry or downtown
Nashville where something exciting is always happening. Sunday could start
by visiting one of our many area churches followed by visiting some of the
many attractions in the Nashville and surrounding area.

What a great way to spend the last summer holiday weekend and the Music City
Corvair Club would enjoy being your hosts. Hotel rooms are reserved at a
special rate and if you want to participate in the fellowship dinner please
call and make reservations. If you need information on Nashville;
nashville.net or nashville.about.com are two excellent web sites or feel
free to contact me.

Come see what's happening in Nashville,

Members of the Music City Corvair Club

gary_dies at hotmail.com