<VV> Tire size/RPM & seatbelts

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 11:44:06 EDT 2006

my 69 vair has that same shoulder belt,which i think was standard in 69 and not an option cant remember for sure but it is mounted at the roof line like the chevelle you referred to.since my 69 has the headliner in i cant tell you how it is mounted but if someone out there is missing their hL maybe they can tell you how its mounted or if you know where a 68/9 is maybe you can take a peek.

curt

From: "Mark Banias" <MBanias at LRP.com>