<VV> 4-Piston Calipers - Non-Corvair

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 30 14:38:38 EDT 2006

I remember the four piston calipers from the 60s-70s, and what a pain in the
ass they were. You had 4 times the chance of siezing a piston or leakage.
As for replacing pads, the newer GM's have only one bolt to undo on the
caliper, and the caliper pivots on the second. Slip out the old pads,
depress the piston, install new pads, and you're done.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net