<VV> still confused about PG, Diff swap LM to EM

Robert O'Brien bob0017 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 30 23:49:41 EDT 2006

Hello VV again,
I am still a bit confused about swapping a LM Flex Plate, Torque Converter, Differential, and PG to an EM bellhousing.  I have a tired 110 HP engine with perfectly working TC, Diff and PG  and want to put those parts onto a fresh 102 HP engine with an EM bellhousing. Can I make this swap onto the 102 and do I need the EM flex plate or the LM flex plate with the 1/8 hole?  Your feed back is appreciated.  I'd love to get my Lakewood back on the road with a fresh engine but I am a bit stumped right now.  Thanks for your help,
Bob O

Robert O'Brien
bob0017 at earthlink.net
Nothing Compares to Corvairs