late vs late-late, was: <VV> Wretched Electrical Connector

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Mar 6 11:17:06 EST 2006

Those "funny looking seats" are, to my bucket, the best bucket seats
they ever put in Corvairs. They give my back the support that's lacking
in the '66-earlier bench-buckets, AND I think the styling is much
better. Also prefer the larger knobs, instead of the skinny-ass knobs of
the earlier years.

Generally speaking, Corvairs only got better the longer they were
produced.

-Mark ('67-9's - the best of the best)