<VV> Rechroming A/C vents

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Mar 8 15:15:43 EST 2006

The problem with rechroming the center vent plastic bezel is that it is
BRITTLE and shatters like fine glass. It's why I have taken to making
new ones out of NEW plastic resin. Plus I supply rivets. Mr. G's
doesn't, and the experience I (and from what I've heard, others) have
had with him leaves something to be desired. It's why I got into having
the part made in the first place.

-Mark