<VV> Rechroming A/C vents

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 14:42:53 EST 2006

FYI,
The balls themselves are available new.  There are several sources including
our vendors and EBay.  I got mine on EBay.  The center vent bezel can be had
from Mark Corbin as a repro part. As for the center vent itself, I got my
local chrome replater to strip the old chrome off the pot metal substrate.
I then laboriously hand polished the piece and then returned it to him for
plating.  It's OK, not Concours, but way better than before.
Jim B. ( Installing A\C as we speak)