<VV> insurance question (not Corvair specific)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 21:08:27 EST 2006

Art,

What company are you using? I have Allstate. I have two Corvairs and two
other cars on our policy. The Corvairs have regular coverage, not antique or
collector car. One of the Corvairs is listed as my primary vehicle. There is no
mileage or other limitations. I don't have full coverage, like you mentioned,
though. I have the required liability and comprehensive (the part that covers
 deer strikes). My agent didn't mention anything about not being able to get
additional coverage. One thing to keep in mind is that coverage  available
may be different in different states.

Ned