<VV> insurance question (not Corvair specific)

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 16 21:49:48 EST 2006

My '66s are insured with Haggerty, who specialize in collector car
insurance.

If I remember correctly, $20,000 declared value full coverage costs about
$120 per year. $10,000 was $60. No limit on miles, but the car cannot be
used for daily transportation.

If this works for you, it's hard to beat. You can also try J. C. Taylor and
Grundy. They all have websites where you can get on-line quotes.

Haggerty seems to be the company of choice in the old car club to which I
belong.

Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone