<VV> Pack To Travel

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 23:23:39 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/22/2006 8:19:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

> I know I ruined my track record last year but the only thing that failed on
> my car that I didn't have with me was the differential.
Those that saw my trunk open on "ImmortalVair"  in 1999 at Tahoe......just a
jack / star wrench and a spare.

Everything was "pre tested"!!  Just 600 miles thru Los Angeles and the
mountains [8000ft pass] on the way up.....thru the Mojave Desert on the way back. [
AC  didn't work below 90 mph  :(( ]

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!