<VV> Re: Incremental Pulley accurate test info?

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 00:05:36 EST 2006

Hey guys, I have an Otto pulley with the appropriate belts and spacer
washers which I have yet to install.   I have been advised by several  that these
things can be a real nuisance with thrown fanbelts.  I just want  the facts of
any known proper testing as to the HP increases possible and  certainly, candid
comments on that fanbelt problem.

Right now I have done some autocrosses and using Lon's spring loaded idler
and a Clark's belt, have not dropped a belt.  I WOULD like to have that HP
increase though.

Thanks for your time.

Joe Dunlap
Cen. Florida
'64 Monza Vert and '69 500 coupe and close to an  Ultravan