<VV> Re: Incremental Pulley accurate test info?

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 10:38:45 EST 2006

The only problem with the incremental pulley is that the belt speed and belt acceleration is not reduced; which is a considerable loss of horsepower and contribules to thrown belts.
  If you change the diameter of BOTH pulleys you reduce the fan and BELT  speed/acceleration and use a stock belt. The idler pulleys do have to be realigned--not a small task.

Warren