<VV> Re: Trailer rotation

Jim Houston tampatexan at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 23 10:29:24 EST 2006

I had a similiar experience in England ..  I was towing my Mini (race
car) on a trailer behind my MGB.  We had loaded the Mini backwards to
keep the tongue weight down.  I got to about 55mph and the swerving
occurred (sudden and violent).  Luckily, nothing was damaged and we
pulled into the next layby and turned the Mini around.  After that, I
towed it all the way to Wales and back at 60mph+ with no problems
whatsoever...  weight on the tongue makes all the difference!

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL