<VV> Tired

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sat Mar 25 19:56:57 EST 2006

I have the same changer, but have not been as successful (most likely
because I did not make the legs like you did).

I bought it mainly because the local shop machines couldn't handle my
10" Mini rims.

I first drilled my concrete floor and inserted lag bolts to hold it
down. These ripped up at first application of torque. So I drilled and
used larger bolts. Same result.

I had considered building some legs for it or bolting it to a 4x8 sheet
of plywood ((to better bolt it down) or to pour a pad with the
appropriate bolts poured in. But if you've had success with your 2x4
legs, I'll just try that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Bill Elliott