<VV> Fw: Corvair Parts Auction]

IndoorPS.Will will at indoorps.com
Sun Mar 26 03:39:02 EST 2006

I rec'd the following from my club, North Texas Corvair Assn, about a a
parts auction of a deceased CORSA member.
Will Smith, "The Fresh Prince of Corvair"
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I hope you guys can use this information or know of some people who can.

I'm trying to find out how I can get the word out of a Corvair parts auction
on April 22nd. My father Jack R. Payne passed away at Thanksgiving last year
and was a lifelong Corvair collector and for many years a member of CORSA.
My mother and I are auctioning off many truck parts, etc. from the business
they've run for the last few years. In addition we're adding in all of my
fathers Corvair parts, anything from small pieces to fully completed
engines, I believe even a partially rebuilt engine. Anyway it's being held
through Lynn Jackson auctions (www.lynnjacksonauction.com)  and the
information should be on their website in the next week or so.

 It's being held at:
     18635 Hwy 57 East
     Middleton, TN. 38052.

Hope you can get the word out so that if anyone needs any of these
parts/supplies it will help them.

Thanks,
Roger Payne