<VV> LM carbs

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 15:59:44 EDT 2006

 I'd say it's pretty bad. You're right, one side will
run much leaner (the side with the smog carb). The '68
not only doesn't have the Idle Enrichment etc, but
it's got an air bleed in the throat to make it run
even more lean. There will probably also be a
noticeable hesitation in acceleration. I'd expect it
to ping like crazy. Been there, done that...
 I'd change the '68 out for a '65 now.

 Mike
 YS-117