<VV>Dual M/C kit

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon May 1 16:04:44 EDT 2006

> > I'm installing a dual master cylinder kit from CU in my '65 Monza, and
> I was  wondering if anyone out there has pictures of such a setup.

Bought one but haven't installed yet. What was in the kit was the M/C, 2
steel lines with fittings, three pages of instruction with drawings on the
third page (partly cropped in copying process), and a ziploc bag of
fittings and plugs. Hard part for the amateur looks to be where you put a
90 degree bend in the rear line taking care not to crimp.

Agree the way to go is with the complete kit, but keep in mind that if
converting to disks you will also need a proportioning valve and a M/C with
the restrictor.

Padgett