<VV> Mystery Part

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon May 1 16:32:46 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/1/2006 12:58:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net writes:

Looks  like secondary carb linkage for a 140.

Harry Yarnell

Since it is now open season -

No, Harry - I'm sure it's a bimetallic spring to choke  lever connector link.
But it has adjustment at both ends, unlike the ones I  am familiar with. The
late ones all had a threaded end (to the link that went  down through the head
passageway) and a bent end to fit into the top lever/link  on the carb, with
a pal clip. It must be for a unique model or  installation. I've never seen
one with the adjustment at the top as well. Maybe  a real early 62? - the first
year of that design. -  Seth