<VV> LM carbs - TMI

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 08:31:29 EDT 2006

--- "Eric S. Eberhard" <flash at vicspdi.com> wrote:

> So ... if it runs fine I'd leave it alone.

I agree 100%!! But, Mike mentioned pinging, so I took
it that it wasn't running too well, and needed
attention. Through a back channel post, Mike explained
that this was more of a theoretical question. I've
worked on several cars that had this exact set-up and
they all have benefitted from the correction,...
except for the one that had already holed a piston.

 Mike