<VV> Broken clutch cables

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed May 3 10:40:20 EDT 2006

Newer GM's you can start with the trans in gear; but you do have to depress
the clutch for it to start. And they're hydraulic.
And while I find it inconvienent, how many times have you've seen someone
get in a stick shift car, and try to start it in gear. Too many times.
As a matter of fact, I had a DEALER'S service dept tech smash the front end
of my brand new VW bus back in '72 into the shop workbench because it was in
gear and he 'forgot'.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net