<VV>Cluchless<No Corvair>

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed May 3 16:01:34 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/3/2006 12:46:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

This  happened to me with my '66 Satellite, when I'd reached inside to
start it,  sure it was in neutral and it wasn't, it was in 1st...
being in a good  state of tune ;) it started up immediately and jerked
its way across  the  access way in the parking lot and into the side
of Whitty Sink's  '71 Challenger.

Well, I've never done it from outside the car, but the switch was disabled
in my 83 T-bird Turbo 5-speed. One time I cranked it without my foot on the
clutch and almost into the wall in front of my parking space.

Folks - This is why they put them there on all cars, stick or automatic -
We're dufuses! -Seth