<VV>Cluchless<No Corvair>

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Wed May 3 15:50:43 EDT 2006

I have a good friend who has a 58 GMC NAPCO (original 4wd) Suburban...unfortunately he did the same thing...accidentally bumped the starter solenoid while he was under it...it ran over him in reverse and nearly killed him.  He was in a coma for I don't remember how long and is still recuperating from his many injuries.  I think this  happened about a year and a half ago.

His a big advocate of working safely on vehicles now...one of the biggest to him is to disconnect the battery whenever possible during maintenance.

ps...wish I had a 70 cuda now...

Mark Noakes