<VV> Self pity and whining

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu May 4 00:27:45 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/3/2006 10:15:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
norman.Witte at comcast.net writes:

Some  people have nice, shiny Toyotas that just go when you need them  to.

But they have no style, I'm only talking about the cars. I've gone through
the same thought pattern a couple of times. Then you pull into a gas station,
stop at a red light or pick a kid up at the soccer game in your Corvair and
someone comments about how great the car looks or how they loved their Corvair
and you'll remember why you love these unique cars.

Ned