<VV> Re: Vapor lock, was Self pity and whining

norman.witte at comcast.net norman.witte at comcast.net
Thu May 4 08:36:50 EDT 2006

Frank, thanks for confirming what I thought.  It sure is good to at least have an idea what the problem is.  I don't think I was clear that this was a turbo in my original post.

I think I am going to try bending the fuel lines so that they are up from the shroud a little higher.  Any other suggestions to cure this?  I should mention that I put in about 9 gallons of premium ($30!!!) last Saturday.  Whether they have changed formulas in Lansing at Speedway, I have no idea.

Norm
From: Frank DuVal <corvairduval at cox.net>