<VV> Vapor lock/fuel retern line?

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri May 5 11:45:10 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/5/2006 8:15:13 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
4carbcorvair at gmail.com writes:

I really  don't want to do the electric pump, although I do see some
benifits. For  one, probably a bit more simpler than running a return  line.

Ron,
Another possible fix, and one that I have not tried, is to drill a small,
say 0.025", hole in the web inside the fuel pump between the inlet and  outlet
sides. This hole "might" allow vapors to be relieved back thru the inlet.
Would screw up a pump if it doesn't work, but worth a try.
Regards,
Bob Helt