<VV> Engine problem

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 00:14:19 EDT 2006

Hey Jim,
It is. Not very likely, but it is possible. If this
happened, the cylinder will be dead. No air in (or
out), no compression and no ignition.
Also even much less unlikely but possible in the same
relm is a pulled stud. Same effect.
But the cylinder won't come back because it won't
tighten back up.  I'm betting a lifter, possibly gummy
from disuse, temporarily partially collapsed and is
now pumped back up.

Chuck Kubin