<VV> Re: Time to Replace pump

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat May 6 10:25:19 EDT 2006

I said the half hour if EVERYTHING goes wrong! .

This would include finding the lost flare nut wrenches and teflon tape.
Also mounting the brass tee in a vise when the nipple is really stuck in
the pump and the method below fails.

Yes, 10 mins normally and that includes getting the new pump off the shelf.

Frank