<VV> re:engine 'run' stand

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 19:56:15 EDT 2006

Chuck,I just built one :using a rear skid-plate w/ sides cut off,one 3/8 bolt up into rear hsg and "A" legs...other end is an empty LM PG diff,the lower arm mounts have similar legs,and all 4 are tied by light angle...spare battery tray welded about where the right axle would be,to the frame ,and 1 bellhsg bolt...bolt holes for the top diff cover will have a 'control panel' mounted there,along with an electric FP... the manifolds +Y-pipe are reversed, so there's nothing hot underneath,and oilpan is totally accessible ,just need to add 2 rollers on the diff end...sits about 18" off the floor,works great and cost me 'nothing'--which is our price range,right?..Tom..//