<VV> front wheel camber

robert guerin plumbob3 at localnet.com
Sun May 7 22:44:19 EDT 2006

I just replaced my lower ball joint on the the left front of my 65 corsa and I can't get the camber that the sepc's call for.Which is positive 1 degree plus or minus 1/2 degree within 1/2 of other wheel.
The right wheel looks about right bubble on the positive side about 3/32nds. I've got the cam max. on the left and can't get positive (about 1/4 in. neg.)
I really don't know what it was before I replaced the ball joint.Hope someone has some ideas about this problem.

Thanks Inadvance
Robert Guerin
65 corsa conv.
64 deluxe greenbrier