<VV> front wheel camber

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon May 8 23:12:08 EDT 2006

Also turn the eccentric cam bolt a few turns to make sure it really is
the minimun camber. Then take the bolt out and check to see if rust has
made it smaller. Of course to do this involves working against the
spring tension. Removing the spring first I think is necessary before
removing bolt. Use care. You could also check for rust or worn bushings
with a pry bar instead of removing the bolt. Check  lower control arm
bushings.

Frank DuVal