<VV> front wheel camber

Bernie Livengood bernielivengood2001 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 00:38:14 EDT 2006

I've done numerious alignments over 45+ yrs on early
and late corvairs using mechanical and electronic
machines.  I've had to shim numerious late models
upper "A" frame attach points to get enough travel of
the lower cam  for proper camber and be all but maxed
out. It's nowhere near the norm, but has to be done on
rare occassions.  And this after doing an alignment
body drop check for straightness.  Bernie