<VV>Trailering/tie-down

jtwiley95 at netscape.net jtwiley95 at netscape.net
Tue May 9 11:41:26 EDT 2006

Phil,

     Not an expert by any means, but I towed mine backward just to have as much weight as possible toward the tongue.  All that weight way out back will do weird things under braking, and in cross winds, IMHO.  We hit bad weather bringing mine back and I was glad I backed it onto the trailer.  As for tie-downs I prefer the wheel hold downs that go over the tires.  While I only went about 150 miles it was through a SEVERE thunderstorm.  Arrived safe and sound.

--
John T. Wiley
Corsa/PCA member
e-mail: jtwiley95 at netscape.net