<VV>Trailering/tie-down

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Tue May 9 11:52:36 EDT 2006

I just towed a 66 Corsa across town on a U-haul car trailer.  The dbl
axle wheel base was long enough that I could have towed it frontwards
with the rear wheels & engine over the axles.  In retrospect, I probably
should have as my tow vehicle was marginal (Kia Sorrento- short wheel
base) and the tongue weight raised the front end somewhat, although it
still handled OK, I think it would have been better the other way
around.
Dave
Corvair Houston