<VV>Front vs Rear

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak at lmco.com
Wed May 10 11:09:52 EDT 2006

 -- BTW wouldn't the first American car with an air cooled flat six be
the Tucker even though the Franklin was converted to water cooling for
production ?

I've got a 1:18 scale diecast model of the 1948 Tucker Torpedo on my
desk.  If you open the engine compartment, it has a radiator in it.  I
believe the Tucker I saw in the San Diego Auto museum in Balboa park
also had a radiator in it.

Tom