FW: <VV> taking it all off...suggestions on paint removal techniques

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Wed May 10 17:41:13 EDT 2006

I had my LM bead blasted with the plastic and didn't have to remove the
glass just the moldings but I had no rust around windshield and back
glass.  It did a nice job but boy do the beads show up every where.
When you have it painted, all the holes have to be taped over or you'll
find the beads come out with the pressure from the sprayer and you WILL
get them in your paint.  Good luck.

Regards,

Guy Brandes